GearHead: Arena (also known as GearHead 1) is a turn-based, rouge-like role-playing game where you can explore futuristic worlds with benign graphics.
Showcase and Basic Data
Developer granted permission to use these screenshots.
- Project name: GearHead: Arena, also known as GearHead 1
- Author: Joseph Hewitt, plus the work of several contributors
- Latest version: 1.201
- Release date: The first public release was May 10 2002; the most recent was March 3 2016. After version 1.100 I stopped development for nine years before returning to update the program earlier this year.
- Pascal compiler: Free Pascal
- SDL Version: 1.2
- Further libraries: Only those that come with the FPC compiler
- License: LGPL
- Open source: Yes
- Official website: www.gearheadrpg.com