GearHead 2, successor of GearHead: Arena, is a turn-based, rouge-like role-playing game where you can explore futuristic worlds with benign graphics.
Showcase and Basic Data
(no showcase screenshots provided)
- Project name: GearHead 2
- Author: Joseph Hewitt, plus the work of several contributors
- Latest version: 0.628
- Release date: The first public release was August 23 2005; the most recent was June 1 2010. After I’ve updated GearHead-1 to my satisfaction I plan to do some revisions to this one as well.
- Pascal compiler: Free Pascal
- SDL Version: 1.2
- Further libraries: Only those that come with the FPC compiler
- License: LGPL
- Open source: Yes
- Official website: www.gearheadrpg.com