FFPlay4Laz2 is the SDL2 version of the older SDL 1.2 based (Win32 only) FFPlay4Laz FFmpeg Video and Media Player. FFPlay4Laz2 is extended to have more features than FFPlay4Laz and provide better performance. It is designed to be cross-platform by replacing Win-API calls by SDL2 calls. The project is open source and can be found on the official Lazarus forums.
This project has no official website and the author provides updates via the official Lazarus forums (see link below).
- Project name: FFPlay4Laz2
- Author: metis
- Latest version: v2.5.2
- First release date: Thread startet in Dec. 2014
- Compiler and SDL version: Free Pascal / Lazarus / SDL2
- Further libraries: FFmpeg
- License: GPL
- Open cource: Yes
- Official website: https://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php/topic,26666.0.html